Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Director of Operations. This position is located near Euclid, Ohio. The Director of Operations will oversee all operations of the plant and have five direct reports. Candidate must have a strong leadership background in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $120K to $140K, plus an opportunity for a 30% bonus. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Director of Plant Operations
Requirements for the Director of Plant Operations
- Lead multiple teams cross-functionally, responds to related production issues, and implements solutions to plant issues
- Leads site to accomplish safety, environmental, cost, quality, delivery, and continuous improvement objectives
- Develop and monitor operating strategic plans, capital, cost and budgets for the site
- Must obtain a BA Degree or BS in Engineering, Engineering is preferred
- Strong leadership experience working in a heavy manufacturing environment, metals, steel, raw materials are preferred
- Strong background in continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, and quality standards and procedures
- Strong finance and cost budgeting background
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $120K to $140K, plus up to a 30% bonus opportunity
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.