Permanent position: Client has an immediate need to add a Manufacturing Supervisor to their team in Yadkinville, NC. The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of experience as a Supervisor within a manufacturing plant. Any experience with food manufacturing or production is highly preferred. Candidates must be comfortable working 3rd shift. Relocation is offered for the right candidate. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Manager
Requirements for the Manufacturing Manager
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Confer with other supervisors and shift leaders to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Maintain operations data such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Demonstrate positive leadership practices including setting clear goals with shift leads and other employees, providing regular feedback, and contributing to a positive and motivational work environment.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience supervising employees.
- Food manufacturing experience is highly preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance.
- Company bonus potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.