Permanent position: A leading custom equipment manufacturing company in North Metro Atlanta, Georgia is looking for a Field Service Engineer with 5+ years of PLC programming, installation, service, maintenance and commissioning of equipment at the customer site. The ideal candidate will have an automotive industry background with maintenance, testing and repair of assembly line equipment. Salary is commensurate with experience. Up to 95% travel may be required. Please apply immediately.Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Travel to customer sites to install, test, service, repair and maintain custom assembly equipment.
- Strong communications skills in person and with documentation,
- Read, interpret and analyze blueprints and financial information.
- Must have 5+ years PLC programming.
- Allen Bradley PLC proficiency, Rockwell Experience
- Knowledge of transmission / transaxle assembly and testing
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Ability to travel to customer sites on short notice up to 95%.
- Company sponsored benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO
- 7% Annual Bonus potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.