Geotechnical Engineer needed for a growing Civil Engineering firm in Waukesha County. This positions offers huge upside as part of a newer team with an aggressive growth strategy. In this role you will be responsible for the oversight of geotechnical projects including site exploration, lab testing, engineering analysis and report preparation. Responsibilities for the Geotechnical Engineer
Requirements for the Geotechnical Engineer
- Perform field and lab observations, investigations and geotechnical testing on a regular basis for our growing group of customers.
- Prepare proposals and bids for a variety of projects and help customers understand project specifics to ensure that client commitments are met.
- Work with Laboratory Manager to schedule field & lab personnel and contribute to the effective flow of work in the field and the laboratory
- Work closely with the GM to influence marketing and business development activities and brainstorm business expansion opportunities into new service lines.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Geotechnical Engineering required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in geotechnical services, with a strong background in soils and geotech engineering tests in field and laboratory settings.
- PE license in Wisconsin is strongly desired
<Benefits for the Geotechnical Engineer
- Competitive benefits package available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.