Contract position: A Senior Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. Independently lead the effort to develop and analyze intermediate and complex project and maintenance outage schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Able to plan, schedule, integrate, baseline, update, maintain, and analyze project/outage schedules with minimal supervision or oversight.
- When applicable, maintain security, reporting, maintenance, and daily operation of Primavera Project Planner Enterprise Software, scheduling QA/QC software, and the company earned value metrics/reporting system or KPIs for assigned projects.
- Additional duties may include developing and implementing project/outage schedule status reports for the project/outage management team.
- Bachelor Degree or Associate's preferred in a related technical field such as Engineering, Construction Management. High School or GED and 4 years experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Systems, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Primavera Project Planner Enterprise, and Indus Passport or equivalent work management data systems required.
- Experience with schedule QA/QC and financial reporting software are a plus. Primavera/P6 certification. Working towards PMP is desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.