Contract position: An Engineer Technician is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Wallingford, CT area. This position will follow test protocols, accurately document results and support engineering activities. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift position. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Operate instruments, track test results, and troubleshoot when problems arise.
- Maintain equipment, including ordering parts and directing or performing preventative and repair maintenance as needed.
- Maintain logs and write reports of activity results and equipment maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing or other regulated field preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.