Permanent position: EHS Manager needed at a leading manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the EH&S Manager
Requirements for the EH&S Manager
- Coordination of Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) programs for 500 person plant
- Develop and administer budgets, schedules, and performance requirements
- Conduct meetings involving environmental safety, training and awareness programs.
- Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.
- Investigates industrial accidents to minimize recurrence and prepares accident reports.
- Conducts air quality tests for presence of harmful gases and vapors.
- Bachelor's degree in related health and safety field preferred
- Must have 3+ years of EHS experience in manufacturing
- 2+ years of EHS leadership experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.