Contract position: Electronics Technician needed at a leading electronics manufacturer located in Holtsville, NY. This will be a 12+ month contract. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Performing system and board level debugging, repairs and rework on prototype product development.
- Follows established processes to create and test product assemblies during Engineering development of electronic products.
- Works from written and verbal descriptions/defined test plans to perform testing, evaluation and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on product assemblies and hardware
- Assists product development engineers in the diagnosis and replication of product failures.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years experience as an electronics technician
- Knowledge of lab equipment such as Multimeters, Data loggers, Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies etc
- Hands-on experience developing electronic systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.