Contract position: A R&D Project Manager is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Maple Grove, MN area. This position will report on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and/or other project stakeholders. No per diem available. No travel is required. 1st shift position: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Organize the resources to be used (quality, time, allocation, budget and information), helps the team to organize and specify the quality standards in the process.
- Analyze situations or data to identify gaps between project work product, the QMS and global regulations.
- Build stable relationships with functional area leaders and internal subject matter experts. Gather and integrate project performance and progress information.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or at least 6 years of experience with medical device product management or development.
- Working knowledge of medical device regulations FDA 21CFR80.820, ISO13485:2016, ISO 14971, EU MDD, EU MDR 2017 , EUDAMED and FDA UDI GUDID.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.