Contract position: An R&D Engineer is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Maple Grove, MN area. This position will coordinate with Quality/Design Assurance to evaluate post-market data No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift position. Responsibilities for the Research Engineer
Requirements for the Research Engineer
- Generate and maintain technical drawings and detailed design documentation. Generate test protocols, analyzing test data, and generating written reports.
- Identify, optimize, and implement design/process changes on existing product and update product DHFs to achieve compliance with regulations (specifically, EUMDR).
- Contribute to design documentation including input for the DHF and technical design reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferably in either Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Plastics Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a medical device company.
- Experience with Design Controls and Medical Device Regulations (MDD & MDR, preferably).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.