Permanent position: Electro-mechanical Technicians needed for a full-time opportunities in the South Windsor, CT area. The Electrical Technician will be responsible for performing fuel cell testing, material testing of new components, and upkeep of lab equipment. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Adapt new procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment to meet requirements.
- Identify root causes of problems secure relevant information, and identify solutions.
- Support engineers with execution of fuel cell testing, material testing of new components, and upkeep of lab equipment.
- Associate's Degree in related field with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of fuel cell technologies, of RCCA, and related systems and processes.
- Proficiency with codes and standards for fuel cells and other DG products.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.