Permanent position: Immediate Opportunity for a Quality Manager with electronics manufacturing experience with an Automotive Supplier near Paris, IL. Full relocation package available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Support Plant Manager by providing management in all aspects of the Quality Department
- Oversee TS-16949 activities focusing on system integrity, compliance and continuous improvement
- Ensure facility effectiveness through the management review process using the Quality Operation System (QOS).
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering along with;
- 7+ years of experience in an electronics manufacturing; PCB or SMT manufacturing experience is a plus
- 5 years of management experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certification is preferred.
- Full benefits package
- Relocation package available for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.