Contract position: A Transmission Project Manager is needed for a world class utility company in the New Albany, OH area. This role is responsible for project execution including establishing the project schedule, budget, managing issues and risks, and providing regular status updates. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise assigned project work activities with demonstrated proficiency in all aspects with minimal management oversight.
- Supervise, develop, review and coordinate the project plan, schedule, budget, with demonstrated proficiency in all aspects.
- Effectively communicate project details and status updates. Lead planning meetings and project updates including detailed and complex stakeholder presentations. Provide clear and concise written reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business required.
- Ten years' experience including work in these areas: major construction field experience, project estimating, project controls, and/or comparable external experience in a competitive production environment.
- Experience must include a demonstrated level of successful project management, developed business acumen including some supervision of others with at least two years' experience in Trans Project Manager Sr. position.
- Utility experience is preferred. Project Management Institute's (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.