Permanent position: Principal Engineer / Vice President Engineer needed for a Geotechnical Consulting Engineering company in Maryland just outside of Washington D.C. The ideal candidate will have 15+ years experience in a construction and design engineering firm as a Sr. Project Engineer in the Maryland, Virginia and/or D.C. Metro. Must have a P.E. registration in MD, DC and/or VA. We're looking for a dynamic engineering leader who can help grow the business with new clients. Responsibilities for the Geotechnical Engineer
Requirements for the Geotechnical Engineer
- Geotechnical Design and Structural Engineering
- Manages projects and teams including engineers and inspectors.
- Business development and marketing of firm, communicating with customer senior level executives.
- Must have Professional Engineer, P.E. license in MD, DC and/or VA
- 15 + years of geotechnical engineering experience.
- Masters of Science in Civil Engineering, strongly preferred.
- Must have familiarity with DC Metro area projects, construction and design engineering..
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, managing projects and performing new business development
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.