Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Supervisor. This is a first shift position and is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Maintenance Supervisor must have die casting and/or plastics industry experience. Ideal candidates will also have a strong background in safety regulations and preventative maintenance (PM) procedures. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $80K, plus OT. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Direct and assist equipment installation, repair maintenance, and service operations on all plant machinery, equipment, and facilities
- Oversee and monitor a team of maintenance personnel, about 10 employees
- Work with outside vendors as needed to complete projects
- Must have experience working in either a die casting, plastics, and/or plastic injection molding manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on first shift, 6a - 4p
- Hands-on maintenance leadership experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and hands-on approach to machine maintenance, installation, and repair
- Full-Time, Permanent Position on First Shift
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $80K, plus OT
- PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.