Permanent position: Supplier Quality Engineer needed for a rapidly growing company located in Buffalo Grove, IL. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining supplier quality programs, standards and improvements within the organization.Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Develops and initiates standards/methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Develops and initiates methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Uses sampling plans and develops instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion.
- Assists with development and performs quality audits.
- BS Degree Engineering or equivalent
- Certified Lead Auditor - ISO 13485
- IQ/OQ/PQ Knowledge, SCAR / Corrective Action
- Writing validation protocols and validation summary reports
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer a plus
- Very competitive benefits package available
- Local candidates preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.