Contract position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for an opportunity in Geneva, IL. The Engineer will be responsible for supporting manufacturing operations in an uptime critical manufacturing environment by troubleshooting and making design improvement to a wide variety of manufacturing equipment and subsystems. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Work on an engineering team to provide roud the clock support to our manufacturing operation.
- Lead a portfolio of projects that have significant economic impact on the business objectives.
- Troubleshoot and make design improvements to a wide variety of manufacturing equipment and subsystems.
- Capable to drive projects through to completion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of Engineering experience; Plant Manufacturing Engineering preferred.
- Proficiency in PLC , HMI Programming (A/B, Parker)/ troubleshooting AB and Siemens.
- Previous experience ( RS Logix500, RS Logix5000).
- Prior experience with robotic programming is preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.