Contract position: A Test & Validation Technician is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Evans, GA area. This position is responsible for is guaranteeing quality designs through comprehensive requirement testing and validation of Small Personal Transportation Vehicles. No per diem available. No travel will be required. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Create and lead product validation testing, drive to root cause for quality and reliability issues, and conduct projects in accordance with engineering excellence.
- Must be able to diagnose issues and irregularities in rotating machinery such as gears, bearings, shafts, etc.
- Ability to write test plans and test reports. Must be able to complete durability tests of components using electrodynamic/hydraulic shaker system.
- High school diploma is required, however an Associate's degree is preferred with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with LMS Test Lab. Experience with the setup of data acquisition, instrumentation (microphones, accelerometers, force sensors, and tachometers), and collection of data.
- Must be detail oriented. Must have machine shop capability with fixture design experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.