Contract position: A Project Manager for a corporation that designs, produces, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products is needed in the Seymour, IN area. This position will plan, lean, or organize activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc. or any other non-IT based project. No per diem available. 30% travel required.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Visit foundry suppliers to understand their process, evaluate their performance and identify bottlenecks. Then communicate observations and findings to internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and direct the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects. Help manage foundry projects utilizing GANTT charts.
- High school diploma is required, however an Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience with program management in the automotive industry. Experience with casting (in both steel and aluminum) is a big plus.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.