Permanent position: Leading downstream automation engineering solutions company is seeking Engineers with APC or digital analytics/technology experience. Houston, TX Direct HireResponsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Content development- create and publish content for product collateral, video, web, and social media programs.
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, or other Engineering/technical field is required.
- 2-5 years of experience in the Process Industries.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in the area of Advanced Process Control at an operating company.
- Interest in and aptitude for communicating technical concepts to non-technologists.
- Ability to travel (including international travel).
- Comprehensive benefits, bonus and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.