Permanent position: Great Relocation Package! Leader in remote and clean energy has an immediate need in Lansing MI for a Landfill Gas Engineer to design and build gas collection systems. Great Benefits. Apply Now! Responsibilities for the Site Engineer
Requirements for the Site Engineer
- Manage engineering, construction, permitting, and regulatory compliance
- Technical engineering review with focus on improvements to safety, design, constructability, quality, regulatory compliance, and monetary savings.
- Develop short term and long term planning strategies for landfill operations
- Technical support and participation in discussion with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies
- Implementation of standard best practices for leachate management and gas collection and control systems
- Asset management for plants
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 5+ years experience designing and building landfill gas collection systems
- Experience with state and federal regulation applicable to landfill gas collection systems (USEPA NSPS)
- Experience with landfill operations/construction
- Experience with landfill gas collection system O&M
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.