Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a permanent Supply Chain Manager. This position is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Supply Chain Manager should have a strong background working in the automotive or metal stamping industry. The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years in supply chain or inventory management. The salary for this position is commensurate with experience ranging from $70k to $85k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Maintain relationships with current and prospective customers to support their initiatives, interactions, and supply chain activities
- Maintain inventory levels including cycle counts and inventory adjustments
- Order raw material from suppliers, verify order acknowledgement, and maintain order and confirmation history
- 2+ years of experience working in supply chain and inventory management
- Strong background working with automotive or metal customers
- Strong background forecasting, order entry, and price negotiating with customers
- Technical Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Full-time, permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $70k to $85k
- Full-time benefits, PTO, 401k, Vision, Medical, etc.
- Relocation assistance is provided as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.