Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire a lead Manufacturing Supervisor. This position will be located in Newmarket, NH area. The ideal candidate for the Manufacturing Supervisor opening must possess supervisory experience in an industrial setting. Experience with CNC and metal machining in a Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement environment is a must. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $75k-85k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the USResponsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Oversee a team of employees operating a variety of machining equipment and tools - metal fabrication and machining
- Maintain and implement 5S and lean manufacturing
- Overseeing a production staff operating manual and CNC milling, lathes, etc.
- Associates or Bachelor degree is highly preferred
- 2 or more years supervising or leading a team in a machine shop
- Experience in and implementing 5S and/or lean manufacturing principles
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $75k to $85k plus excellent benefits, and paid vacation.Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.