Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager. This position will be located in Newmarket, NH area. The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Manager opening must possess management experience in an industrial setting. Experience with CNC and metal machining in a Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement environment is a must. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $100k-130k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the USResponsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Oversee a team of employees maintaining a variety of machining equipment and tools - metal fabrication and machining
- Maintain and implement 5S and lean manufacturing
- Manage maintenance over a few facilties on manual and CNC milling, lathes, etc.
- Troubleshoot automated equipment
- Bachelor degree
- 5 or more years supervising or leading a team in maintenance
- Experience in and implementing 5S and/or lean manufacturing principles
- Troubleshooting Skills
- CMMS experience is mandatory
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100k to $130k plus excellent benefits, and paid vacation.Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.