Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Controls Engineer. This position will be located in Newmarket, NH area. The ideal candidate for the Controls Engineering opening must possess heavy experience in an industrial setting. Experience with automated CNC equipment, robotic systems and metal machining equipment in a Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement environment is a must. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $105k-125k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the USResponsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Support existing PLC and robot based equipment to maintain factory throughput
- Build and wire electrical panels, HMI displays, and cabinets. - Wire machinery
- PLC programming, Electrical cabinet design, specification and sourcing of electrical and electro-mechanical hardware.
- Manage projects and meet deadlines
- Lead and train entry level Controls Engineers
- Bachelor degree
- 5 or more years programming and troubleshooting PLC software, i.e. Allen Bradley
- Experience in and implementing 5S and/or lean manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of servo driven systems, load cells, sensors and HMI displays
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $105k to $125k plus excellent benefits, and paid vacation.Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.