Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Senior Mechanical Engineer. This position will be located in the Portland, Or and Vancouver, WA area. The ideal candidate for the Senior Mechanical Engineer opening must possess heavy experience in the design and development of electro-mechanical products. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $100k-120k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the USResponsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Create and manage design projects
- Make design models in 3D CAD, supervise drafting, and review and approve engineering drawings.
- Coordinate prototype build, test, and evaluation..
- Manage projects and meet deadlines
- Evaluate, validate, and approve design and drawing changes.
- BSME with 5 years of design experience.
- Experience designing small working parts is highly preferred.
- Experience in optical-mechanical and electro-optical-mechanical products
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100k to $120k plus excellent benefits, and paid vacation.Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.