Contract position: A Project Controls Specialist is needed for a utility holding company in the Amarillo, TX area. No per diem available. May get extended to 12 months or longer.Responsibilities for the Project Controls Manager
Requirements for the Project Controls Manager
- Detailed cost analysis through an established MS Excel format. Creation of necessary business area project structure with in SAP per the enterprise implementation.
- P6 master project schedule creation, expansion, contractor integration and maintenance. Incorporating all aspects of the project.
- Financial lifecycle requirements involving budgeting, accruals, variance explanations, and forecasting.
- Standard and ad-hoc reporting as necessary to management and executive levels, audit response, and other requesting entities.
- Must have MS Office and Primavera P6.82 experience. Must have project execution experience in SAP. Application experience preferred in Unifier and SharePoint.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.