Contract position: A Voice and Video engineer is needed for a top 15 pharmaceutical company in the world in the Cambridge, MA area. This role will assist with unified collaboration run and project support during a global migration to cloud phone system and for video endpoint refresh projects. No per diem is available. Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Candidate would provide assistance supporting existing solutions as well as assist with the deployment activities. The ideal candidate would have experience migrating to Cisco HCS solutions or with large endpoint refresh projects.
- Assisting with migration to cloud phone solution. Provide day to day support on existing phone systems and video conference systems
- Filling migration planning questionnaires by reaching out to local site contact. Execute test plan at each migrated site
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting Cisco Voice and Video solutions. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Knowledgeable on Cisco Video endpoints (C, DX, SX, IX and Webex room series devices). Knowledgeable on Cisco Unified Call Manager.
- Experience supporting Cisco VCS and TMS. Knowledgeable on Cisco Webex. Experience with cloud phone solutions such as Cisco HCS.
- Familiarity with telecommunication concepts, networking concepts, and Cisco gateways and routers.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.