Permanent position: Growing industrial supplier has a direct hire opportunity for a Field Service Technician in the Cleveland, OH area. The ideal candidate will possess hands-on, technical experience and be open to working in non-climate controlled areas. The technician will provide value-added service with with company products in an industrial environment. This role comes with a competitive base salary of 35-40K based on experience plus bonus. Local candidates only. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Field Service representative will work at client locations for product applications and offer process improvement solutions
- Make presentations to customers regarding services
- Travel required to local clients within a 3 hour radius.
- Job training provided, but candidate should have hands-on, technical aptitude with the willingness to learn.
- Must feel comfortable with regular customer interaction and communication.
- Full benefits package.
- Company reimbursement of mileage and travel expenses.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.