Permanent position: MEP consulting firm is seeking a Business Development Engineer to join its team. This person will be responsible for overseeing, coordinating, and monitoring all business development activities. PE's are highly desirable. Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Identify target clients and cultivate effective relationships with existing and potential key clients, customers and contractors
- Provide leadership and guidance to proposal team from inception to completion, including participation in the development of the pricing structure as well as other contract terms, conditions, and approvals
- Facilitate contract and negotiation process for projects after selection to obtain equitable and profitable contracts
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability
- BS Engineering
- Significant experience selling and/or managing MEP projects
- PE is desirable
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Able to motivate and manage a diverse team for quality products and precise results.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.