Contract position: EPC client involved with military facility construction projects & aviation projects is looking for a Site CQC/Site Safety & Health Manager for a long term construction project located near Lemoore, CA. You must have 10+ years of overall construction field experience and 2 years as a CQC Manager.Responsibilities for the Manager
Requirements for the Manager
- In charge of inspecting & verifying that the subcontractors are in compliance with all project specifications, quality documents, & procedures
- Responsible for ensuring that the ACOE or NAVFAC project is constructed, tested, inspected, and documented in accordance with the project specifications
- Responsible for quality control in the following areas: materials management, subcontractors, document controls, discrepancy control, system acceptance & turnover
- Ensure that project documents used at the job site are updated, maintained, and stored in accordance with project procedures
- Ensure that non-conformances are identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in an acceptable manner
- Ensure systems are complete & acceptable prior to being turned over and also preparing the turnover documentation associated with each system
- Ensure that construction is performed in accordance with the specification and drawing requirements
- Ensure that material & equipment delivered to the job site are properly received, stored, and maintained as well as documented in the QCS/RMS Systems
- Perform a detailed inspection/review at the beginning of each feature of work within the subcontract (i.e. concrete application, structural steel erection, coatings application, etc.)
- Facilitates adherence to safety policies & procedures while maintaining compliance with the local, state, & federal OSHA rules & regulations
- 10+ years of site qc construction experience
- You need at least 2 years of experience as a CQC Manager
- Hold a current government CQC (Contractor Quality Control) certification as certified by the Navy, Corps of Engineers or an equivalent organization
- The ideal candidate will have experience working on military (Air Force, Army Corp. of Engineers, etc...) building construction projects
- You need to be experienced with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Safety and Health Requirements Manual EM-385
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.