Contract position: Our client in Garden Grove is looking for Contract Lab Technicians to start right away to perform research and development experiments for projects and products.Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Accurately perform manufacturing procedures to produce biochemical reagents.
- Comply with safety requirements, cGMP, SOP and manufacturing documentation
- Assist with Inventory Control of reagents, chemicals, and supplies.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline
- Contractor Benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.