Permanent position: Manufacturing Hardware Test Engineer needed at a rapidly growing, cutting edge consumer electronics organization located just West of Fort Lauderdale, FL Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Configure, install and maintain a world class test platform for board level and product level testing for digital, optical, RF and acoustic systems.
- Provide on-site support for a large collection of factory test and calibration systems for consumer electronics products.
- Root-cause, debug and implement corrective actions for failure modes occurring during factory test operations.
- Set-up, deploy, qualify and perform repeatability runs on new test systems and configurations.
- Work with local and remote teams on failure analysis and roll out of fixes and improvements.
- Drive test gauge R&R to achieve targeted manufacturing yield and cycle time goals.
- BS in engineering required; BSEE or BSCE preferred
- 5+ years of experience creating automated testing systems
- Really need to have this experience within consumer electronics
- Must be able to invent and build test systems/commands then implement them
- Rudimentary knowledge of developmental and scripting languages (C++, C#, Python, etc...)
- Understanding of product development and manufacturing procedures and qualification processes, experience in optical products is preferred.
- Experience with robotic systems a major plus
- Top notch progressive company culture
- Annual bonus program with great payout track record
- Company equity
- Company paid medical insurance
- Relocation package
- Unlimited PTO program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.