A Construction Manager is needed for a diversified energy company in the Reading, PA area. This roll will support and manage all aspects of the project management life cycle for planning, bidding, awarding and oversight of capex/construction projects throughout the company's real estate portfolio. No per diem available. Ttravel to off-site locations and work outside regular business hours may be required.Responsibilities for the Construction Manager
Requirements for the Construction Manager
- Oversee the planning, design and engineering, construction and closeout of various types of capital and O&M projects.
- Projects entail an array of facility and infrastructure categories including offices, service centers, data centers, warehouses, emergency operating facilities, and transmission dispatch and regional dispatch facilities.
- Facilitate and manage capex project activities on behalf of operating companies and other business units.
- Develop project documentation and perform reviews for clarity and completeness - examples include programming and scoping documents, performance specifications, project plans, contracts, equipment and constructions bid packages, requisitions, bills of material or material requests for issue, task authorizations, and engineering work requests.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Engineering, Finance or a closely related degree such as a minor in Construction Management required. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 4+ years' experience in project organization with a background in engineering, finance, construction or project controls.
- Strong project management skills are required. Experience in architecture, mechanical, electrical, or structural design of commercial and industrial facilities is required.
- Must have experience reading, interpreting and understanding facilities architectural and engineering drawings.
<Benefits for the Construction Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.