Contract position: A Supply Management Specialist is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area. This position will maintain experimental supply base for the assigned commodity including performance and capabilities, and monitor open deliveries and solicit shipment confirmation from the supply base. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Mitigate mis-alignment between inbound flow and outbound flow of experimental parts. Assist in build execution, including the order, sourcing, delivery, & shipment of assigned parts.
- Work with Strategic Sourcing to address chronic supplier performance issues and/or validation of suppliers during early supplier selection process as part of Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP).
- Create and implement inventory plans to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
- bachelor's degree in Supply Management or Business is preferred. Must have relevant work experience and must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Prefer the ability to read a print and understand GD&T requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.