Permanent position: Industrial manufacturer is looking for a direct-hire Maintenance Manager. This position will be located near the Sewickley, PA area. The Maintenance Manager will oversee a team of 10+ employees on first shift. The ideal candidate will have strong experience working with plastic injection molding equipment and machinery. This role comes with a salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80k to $95k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Manage a team of maintenance and electrical technicians - Prepare daily meeting schedules and job assignments
- Ensure all machinery and equipment are properly serviced and maintained to reduce downtime and costly service repairs
- Prepare complete evaluation and preventative/predictive maintenance reports for machinery and equipment
- Must have a strong maintenance background working with plastic injection molding machinery, equipment, and/or robotics
- 3+ years of direct maintenance leadership experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Full-time, Direct-Hire position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K
- PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.