Contract position: An Electronics Technician is needed for a long-term contract in the Brighton, MA area. The ideal candidate will have their Associates Degree in Engineering Technology or a related field, and previous experience conducting electrical measurements using testing equipment. Must have previous soldering experience with very small components, and familiarity with electrical simulation software such as pSpice. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Building and testing electrical prototypes
- Modifying and debugging circuit boards and electrical components
- Diagnosing and repairing electrical problems
- Conducting measurements and analyzing data
- Repairing and maintaining laboratory equipment
- Assisting in research experiments
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology or other related field
- Experience conducting electrical measurements using testing equipment such as oscilloscopes, DVMs, etc.
- Soldering experience with very small components (through-hole, point-to-point, SMD)
- Understanding of the fundamentals of electronics, as well as digital electronics and digital signal processing
- Experience with electrical simulation software (pSpice)
- Acoustics experience and any mechanical skills are a huge plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.