Permanent position: Production Engineer needed in Port Neches Texas to provide technical oversight and production support to vital business units. This Engineer will interface with multiple groups to solve problems, demonstrate continuous improvement ideology. Responsibilities for the Production Engineer
Requirements for the Production Engineer
- Provides leadership in production support engineering for specific production units
- Interfaces with multiple support groups including engineering, maintenance, environmental, and others to solve problems
- Continuously improves manufacturing processes and products with cost reduction and yield improvements
- Monitor daily operations, production rates and product quality.
- In collaboration with Process Control, develops, implements, and maintains the process control strategy
- Calculate final spill and release amounts
- - Work with other Operations and support personnel to ensure Process Safety Information is valid and up to date
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Petrochemical and/or Refining environments
- Experience and familiar with PSM and its application in operating plants
- Demonstrates good engineering judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to complex problems
- Leadership in root cause failure analysis and preventive strategies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.