Permanent position: Immediate need for a Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer for a full-time opportunity in the South Windsor, CT area. The Mechanical Systems Engineer will be responsible for concept design; trade studies, dynamic modeling and analysis, failure mode analysis, control synthesis and validation testing. This role is involved throughout the entire product life cycle. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Lead and perform systems-focused tasks such as steady-state modeling, dynamic modeling, failure mode analysis/troubleshooting, control synthesis, and verification/validation testing.
- Generate subsystem and component requirements from the established high level requirements.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing to coordinate implementation of new designs and develop transition plans to bridge between design revisions.
- System/sub-system verification and validation.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 6 years experience.
- Solid mechanical or chemical engineering background.
- Experience with trade studies, risk mitigation, test plans, and/or verification.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.