Contract position: Customer Care Representative needed for an amazing opportunity in the Hopkinton, MA area. The Customer Care Representative is responsible for acting as a liason between the company and is customers, handling customer problems, complaints to ensure customer satisfaction. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Technical Specialist
Requirements for the Technical Specialist
- Handles incoming calls and customer service inquiries to a successful outcome.
- Maintains oversight on orders in progress and the intake of new orders while developing the ability to produce reports and forecasts in the order processing system.
- Develops the system reporting methods to extract data used for managing supply chain, delivery, logistics and other areas in the business.
- Frequently acting as the first line of contact into company calls to other departments and managing customer information files.
- Some clerical duties as needed.
- Identifying and assessing customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- BS Degree in Biology or Chemistry is desired in order to gain an understanding of relevant technologies (preferred)
- Representatives will be able to communicate with customers through e-mail or postal mail, as well as on the phone or in person without immediate supervision
- A minimum 2 years of technical customer service experience
- Able to fit the team by completely understanding their role in the quoting, sales and delivery/installation process, asking for feedback
- Has the organization skills to rapidly reprioritize their daily tasks while staying focused on the larger objectives of that week or month
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.