Permanent position: Our client in Southern MI is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work with Engineers and Customers to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Responsible to confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products
- Design, implement, maintain, test and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products and systems.
- Perform detailed calculation to compute and establish manufactured, construction, and installation standards and specification.
- Draft or design in Solidworks to perform engineering tasks
- BSEE- at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing field
- Familiar with FMVSS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.