Permanent position: Electrical Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Farmingdale, NJ area. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing AC and DC circuits for signal and component products as well as troubleshooting circuits and component selection. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Modify, design, and develop AC and DC LED driver circuits for signal and component products.
- Build prototypes of power electronics circuits for design verification.
- Plan and develop test experiments, test procedures, and BOMs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of electrical design experience.
- Experience designing and troubleshooting low power mixed signal circuits.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.