Permanent position: Immediate need for a Planner for a full-time role in the South Windsor, CT area. The Planner will be responsible for Work Order management, configuration planning work- in- process counts and reconciliation. In addition, this role manages Engineering Change incorporation into MRP, establishes replenishment methodologies, and coordinates priorities to all supporting departments. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Take direction from Master Planner or Senior Planning, validate MRP messaging with respect to timing, quantity, and configuration and release requirements to Supply Chain.
- Act as key provider of information within the preliminary Engineering Change process to help determine effectivities and incorporation dates within the order stream.
- Responsible for updating ERP system to accommodate new configurations while minimizing excess and scrap.
- Configure all manufacturing BOM component attributes in order to establish order policies and accounting methodologies including Material in the hands of Vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in related field with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Previous experience in Materials Planning and familiarity with procurement, inventory and parts planning of raw materials.
- Familiarity with Bill of Materials (BOM), ability to read and interpret blueprints, engineering drawings and materials specifications.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.