Traffic Signal Engineer needed in Atlanta, Georgia to work with field deployed traffic signal controllers. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of field experience working with advanced signal timing and have their EIT with a civil engineering degree. Local candidates are preferred but full relocation will be available for the right candidate. Competitive base salary, excellent company benefits, some work from home opportunity with a year-end bonus. Responsibilities for the Traffic Engineer
Requirements for the Traffic Engineer
- Experience in the field with traffic signal controllers and advanced signal timing.
- Provide remote and onsite support for clients while assisting the software team.
- 25% travel may be required.
- Daily work with field deployed traffic signal controllers and/or systems.
- Understanding of Advanced Transportation Controller (ATC) is a plus.
- Must have experience with current signal control; forecasting is not required.
- B.S in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum registered Engineer in Training (EIT).
- Use and knowledge of Synchro software a plus.
<Benefits for the Traffic Engineer
- Excellent benefits with the company (medical, dental, vision).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.