Traffic Signal Engineer needed in San Diego, CA to work with field deployed traffic signal controllers. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of field experience working with advanced signal timing and have their EIT with a civil engineering degree. Local candidates are preferred but full relocation will be available for the right candidate. Competitive base salary, excellent company benefits, some work from home opportunity with a year-end bonus. Responsibilities for the Traffic Engineer
Requirements for the Traffic Engineer
- Experience in the field with traffic signal controllers and advanced signal timing.
- Provide remote and onsite support for clients while assisting the software team.
- 25% travel may be required.
- Daily work with field deployed traffic signal controllers and/or systems.
- Understanding of Advanced Transportation Controller (ATC) is a plus.
- Must have experience with current signal control; forecasting is not required.
- B.S in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum registered Engineer in Training (EIT).
- Use and knowledge of Synchro software a plus.
<Benefits for the Traffic Engineer
- Excellent benefits with the company (medical, dental, vision).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.