Contract position: An E&C Engineer is needed for a utility holding company in the Amarillo, TX area. This role is responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer
- Develops functional requirements. Understands and applies standard engineering principles. Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product. Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes. Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
- Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
- Engineering Degree required.
- Experience with Power Plant systems and Microsoft Office required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.