Contract position: Innovative oxide fuel cell company in the San Jose, CA, area is looking for a Stack Yield Project Manager with an manufacturing background. This is an 18 month contract and will go permanent after this period of time. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Provide strong project management leadership on sustaining and improving stack yield.
- Tracking and follow up with cost reduction and capacity improvement project that would have stack yield impact. Define the yield impact, track the yield impact and follow up to make sure that yield impact goals are met or exceeded.
- BS in Engineering.
- At least 5 years experience in manufacturing processes and PM work.
- Experience working cross functional teams.
- 11 paid holidays and 5 PTO days.
- Contract benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.