Permanent position: Immediate opening for an AutoCad Drafter with an interior design or architectural background. This role is in the West Chester, PA area. Responsibilities for the Autocad Drafter
Requirements for the Autocad Drafter
- Creating detailed specific drawings of layouts and elevations,Preparing lists of deviations between contract documents and shop drawings,Supporting and assisting the project team.
- Read and interpret architectural plans and specifications as well as working with with structural and environmental building systems, ie. ceilings, lighting, sprinklers and HVAC
- 2+ years architectural / construction / drafting experience
- AutoCAD proficiency Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook; strong math skills
- AS Degree in Drafting / Design, Architectural or Interior Design
- Competitive benefits and compensation package offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.