Contract position: Industry leader is looking for an Associate Document Advisor in McClellan, CA that will lead the daily on-site work functions in the delivery of our Centralized Print Services at the client site. This is a contract opportunity that is expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Primary resource for advice for all document production needs of the Client (potentially forms, document design, replenishment stock) for both litho/web printing as well as digital print solutions
- Convert appropriate applications to digital platforms - identify and develop digital document opportunities -- Ensure that savings targets are met and recorded for various deliverables, where applicable
- Print Job Management: -- Price, co-ordinate and manage print projects for the Business Units as required -- Interface with preferred suppliers, internal / external as required
- Coordinates and leads internal team meetings and attends operations staff and/or Client meetings (Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Business Review.)
- Measures customer satisfaction through surveys or tools.
- Minimum of five (5) years of print industry experience in a print "production" environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years in a customer relationship role.
- MUST have Adobe design experience/Graphic design experience.
- Experience in managing a DIGITAL print production environment.
- Experience in print sales or price estimation. Familiar with document "production" techniques.
- Team supervision/management experience.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.