Contract position: CAD Operator needed for a opportunity in Mechanicsburg, PA. The CAD Operator will be responsible for providing drafting and design support for application engineering department by assuming full drafting responsibility for assigned projects from concept to customer, subject to supervisory and engineering reviews. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Cad Operator
Requirements for the Cad Operator
- Utilization of CAD system to develop, design, and modify documentation in 2D.
- Modify mechanical drawings as instructed by written directions.
- Ability to track and organize drawings requests.
- Ability to learn internal software.
- An Associate's Degree in Engineering, Drafting or related science and 4 years drafting and design work experience is required. 8 years of related experience is needed in lieu of a degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), AutoCAD 2014 or newer, as well as Internet software and E-mail is required.
- Familiar with PDF writer.
- Ability to work within fast-paced, schedule driven, team oriented environment.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.